UiPath Chatbots – Converse with your robots seamlessly

Hello #UiPathCommunity ! - Join us to learn how to setup Chatbot!

UiPath Chatbots bring together RPA and conversational AI to modernize your enterprise operations and delight your customers. The AI-powered RPA platform and the Druid no-code chatbot authoring platform allow businesses to fulfill the customer requests end-to-end making it suitable for all industries and roles.

We’ve made it so easy to automate conversational processes, it just might leave you speechless​

RSVP Here

2020-07-30T13:00:00Z2020-07-30T14:30:00Z

We look forward to meeting you virtually!

28 Likes

Wow… This is going to be another cool session :smiley:

5 Likes

Cool one…!

2 Likes

Great

2 Likes

Hello sir I’m unable to see plz let me know how to corporate with u

2 Likes

There is something wrong with the time you have in the event please see what’s in tyour event page 2:00 PM (BST), 6:30 PM IST/ 3:00 PM CEST

2 Likes

Hi, This virtual session is posted in the London chapter hence it shows timing in BST. However, in About the event section it also shows Timing: 6:30 PM IST / 3:00 PM CEST.

2 Likes

Hi Ravi, please share more details on what problem you are facing

2 Likes

Another fun session on its way :smiley:

2 Likes

I don’t see any info on how to connect to the session. How do we join the session?

2 Likes

are we gona have a live domo on how to set up druid chatbot into uipath ?

1 Like

Yes, we will have live demo

1 Like

there are two cases that are taken at the PDF file uploaded in the uipath connect. those are fine cases to begin with

2 Likes

Hi, if you visit RSVP link, you will find option which says RSVP, once you provide details, you will get email with all the details to join the session

2 Likes

Exactly! I appreciate your reply.

2 Likes

Looks exciting, however it also looks like the registration for the event is closed? Will there be another session or has it been moved?

1 Like

Hi, RSVP reached to its full capacity quite soon and now has been increased so feel free to RSVP now. Let me know if you find any issues

HelloTeam,

I am a beginner in UiPath and I have completed one certification but I have no knowledge on AI. Would this session be helpful ?

Thanks,
Deekshith L

Awesome :rocket::rocket::rocket: another step of RPA
Can’t wait…:star_struck::heart_eyes:

UiPath has so much to offer :partying_face: :partying_face: