UiPath Certification

Hi, ist attempt i got 73.33. After that on next day i gave text again and i corrected 3 more answers.
I checked independently those 3 answers and they were giving me 6.99% but when i gave whole test again with correcting my those 3 answers and rest answers remained same, i am getting 75%.
Can anyone please suggest why it is so? I need to clear the exam, can anyone help.

2 Likes

Hi ,

Could you please tell me from where to register fir Ui path academy

I tried to find but failed.

2 Likes

i think some Q’s are changing and for some the options are interchanging.

Hi , I tried 3 times with different options but every time I got around 66.66% .

Can someone please help me ?

thanks

@Rajat How do you take that test. Could you please me to take that ( mina.soliman@ge.com)

There seems some issue with the final certification as I am not able to move above 65% and I am very sure about the answers i get.

2 Likes

Hi @Shivesh,

There are multiple options too -for each Question choose multiple answers & also please go through
below doc & videos may help you i guess
Training Materials - UiPath RPA Academy V2.xlsx.xlsx (11.3 KB)

I have cleared the certifiction. but it seems some questions were wrong.

Certified. RPA Developer Foundation Diploma. Scored 82.22%. Cleared all Quizzes and the Final Exam on 1st attempt. Clocked 156 hours on the learning material (offline practice time separate).

Overall experience with the training material, quizzes and the final exam has been very good. I would avoid repeating some of the observations that have already been shared in this forum by other members. Overall, I would rate the training at level A (if not A+). Surely, UiPath has done a commendable job in putting together this learning course. Kudos, UiPath!

@Roxana_Stratila @badita

5 Likes

Hi to all,

i am also looking for uipath certification and thanks to all for your answers regarding uipath certification@ johny

3 Likes

This site is very interesting. Thanks for sharing this site. Then I got more information from your post.

Hi,

I have completed The Foundation certification. My user name was printed in the certificate. I want to change it to my Full name. Is it possible?

Thanks in advance

Hello @Sireesha, yes, please send me a PM with your email address and full name, I’ll replace the name on your Diploma.

Thanks,
Roxana

3 Likes

I can’t send a PM on forum. Could you help me?

Hi Roxana,

I have completed the RPA Developer - Foundation Training and passed the final quiz, but on checking My Activities> Certifications no certification displayed.
Is there any way to add it on my LinkedIn profile, I am unable to locate any url in My activities to add it on Linkedin.

Regards,
Neeraj

HI ,

Iam trying to attempt Lesson-6 Quiz, even i attempted perfect answer it is going wrong am not able to clear it. i have tried for several times with different different answers but i doesnot works. please can you help me in this and one more is that in this particular Quiz only am getting result in desimal percentage. why it is happening in this quiz only i dont know. please help me out in this

Please check the Multiple answer ones - maybe you had only one answer correct and that’s why the “check” is green, but the score below the question would be zero.

2 Likes

Hi,
Let me know your username so I can check.
Best!
Andra T.
UiPath Academy Team

Hi Rohit,

You can use the below link for registration

2 Likes

@Cosin

Dude, its march now, and I am done with uipath Advanced training from the uipath academy.
What would be my next step?

2 Likes