UiPath Certification Failed Criteria Clarification

Hi Guys,

I am just after some clarification on the failure criteria for the UiPath Certification Practical Exam.

I’m not after answers or anything like that, as I know that we aren’t allowed to talk about the answers on this forum.

I just want some more detail behind the following failure criteria so I can better understand where I went wrong before I have my second attempt:

check config file - config.xlsx for extra configurations for acme_url and acme_credential,
check for correct target selector 1,
check for correct usage of items from the transactionitem 1 ,
check usage of transactiondata,
check for correct usage of transactiondata,
check against using hardcoded values 2,
check using correct city values

Any help is appreciated :slight_smile:

Hi @tomfusi
Welcome to UiPath community buddy
If we explain the things needed to solve this it will be more like giving answers buddy
so i would suggest one thing for you to debug the workflow design of yours based on the suggestion highlighted above, there is no big deal in getting cleared, as you have done this far…now we are done almost, only we need to check with the above mentioned terms and make changes as per the requirement given in the question…check the each term used in each workflow that mentioned above…make the changes and understand what should be given as a design or process in each workflow, check with input given to each workflow as mentioned above and arguments as well…Try to pass the value from the config file or from any argumet as mentioned above, not hardcoded i.e., not mentioning directly with the value in the workflow…
Thats all you are done
Hope this would help you…all the very best for your exam buddy
Cheers @tomfusi