UiPath cannot find entry point to save its life

Good morning,

We recently updated our Enterprise platform to version 21.4.3 and I’m having ongoing issues with running one of my processes.

At a glance, there are no validation errors and I’ve done just about everything I can think of/have read on the forums and nothing has helped me. This includes

  • Updating the JSON file manually (“studioVersion” was listed as 20.4.3 so I changed that to 21.4.3 and I also gave specific file paths for “entryPoint” and “main”)
  • Deleting the JSON and openining Main.xaml
  • Creating new projects from scratch and copying the contents of the process over
  • Updating any dependent packages
  • Creating/disabling, then re-enabling entry points/Main file

I’ve lost count of how many attempts this has taken me but for some reason I’m not seeing I keep getting this error when trying to run my process from the new Assistant.
image

Here are the raw error details

Entry point must be a file inside the current project. The used file was:
at UiPath.Executor.WorkflowLoader.LoadWorkflow(String workflowFile)
at UiPath.Executor.InProcessRunner.BeginExecute(AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ExecutorInvokeActivity.BeginExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

Luckily I am still able to run this process through Studio but I would like to get this person back on running it through Assistant. This was a rebuild of an older process and I’ve not been able to deliver for this one reason so any help is appreciated.

EDIT: I did attempt to regenerate the project.json and republish the process after doing so but that also did not solve the issue.

Hello @Kyle_Shahenian!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

  1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

  2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

  3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

  4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

  5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

I have the same issue. You are probably referring to a xaml that is not in your project. When I copy the xaml in the flow and reassign the invoke it works fine. I think it is a bug in the new update.