Hello everyone ,
We have a problem after upgrade in open browser actvity. Open browser activity works well for all engines. Buit neither chrome nor internet explorer does not open after activity has worked succesfully. We have upgraded version 19.10 to 20.10.2 . I have deleted chrome extension and set up. I have also changed internet explorer security settings , pop-up settings. enhanced protection settings etc. No engine settings changed after upgrade in fact . I have just tried forums methods such as, cannot communicate with browser etc. Not even small change happened. Ihave updated all activities after upgrade. Thanks for helping.