Uipath Bot Licence

Hi Folks,

I done process in Citrix environment with attended .i need some clarification about bot licence suppose if i have 400 machine need to buy 400 bot licence? for this situation any cost effective solution is available? if there, kindly suggest me.

Thanks in advance
Prakash M

Hi @prakaz25,

UiPath Academy has launched the Licensing Training, a course to provide in-depth knowledge about the licensing model of each UiPath software component - Studio, Robot and Orchestrator.

Hope this could help you:

Regard,
Susana

2 Likes

Licensing Concepts

Named User

This type of license is available for Attended and Development Robots.

A type of license that empowers the user. It enables him or her to register any number of Robots on any machine, as long as the same Active Directory username is present on all of them. The user is not allowed to use multiple Robots simultaneously.

Concurrent User

This type of license is available for Attended and Development Robots.

A type of license that helps users that work in shifts, as licenses are consumed only when you actually want to use a Robot.

A concurrent license is consumed in Orchestrator, depending on its type, when:

• the UiPath Robot Tray is running
  • Studio is running

As a result, you can have hundreds of Robots defined on multiple machines but only use, for example, 50 licenses at a specific moment in time, as that is the maximum number of users who simultaneously connect their Robot to Orchestrator.

1 Like