UiPath Available in all countries

When is it that UiPath is going to be available in Venezuela?!

Every time i’m working I face with the issue that my Orchestrator Connection gets lost, which makes me unavailable to run/debug/work on my automations. I don’t know the reason of this access configuration but I really hope it solves soon, or at least explain me the reason why this is basically the only latin american country that I know with this issue. It really affects my daily work productivity.

Hope I can get a response from a former employee of UiPath

Thank you and Regards.

Hi @Luis_Fernando

Would you mind providing some specific details?

Is it completely impossible for you to connect to cloud.uipath.com, or is it an intermittent issue?

Any specific errors that you are encountering?

Hello @loginerror
Thank you so much for your response, and let me apologize for not giving you and answer sooner.

Let me explain you my problem. I’m from Caracas Venezuela and as I started working with UiPath i noticed that if a attempt to log into any of the UiPath websites it will throw me a Warning letting me know that UiPath is not available in my country. This forces me to use a VPN Aplication that let’s me navigate as if a was in another country, so I can enter to the UiPath components. That’s why the connection of my robot and orchestrator is so unstable. The moment my internet falls or if I close my PC, the VPN goes off and with it my connection with Orchestrator.

This has gave me extra work and trouble to fully deploy unattended pocesses succesfully. I just want to find a way to mantain my connection stable and don’t having to worry about the VPN stuff.

Please let me know if you understood my situation and hopefully find a solution.

Thank you very much

Regards