How to integrate UiPath Automation Cloud with Opsgenie to send alerts to Opsgenie ?
Resolution: Opsgenie is a modern incident management platform for operating always-on services, empowering Dev and Ops teams to plan for service disruptions and stay in control during incidents.
There is no activity package available in UiPath to achieve this integration as of now. However Opsgenie API can be integrated with the UiPath API , this would help to setup the Opsgenie API trigger to run a workflow which integrates with the UiPath API. Pipedream's integration platform allows you to integrate Opsgenie and UiPath.
Overview of UiPath: Using the UiPath API, it is possible to build automated and Robotic Process Automation
(RPA) solutions that improve business operations. UiPath's easy-to-use, powerful, and open tools allow developers to quickly and easily create automated tasks and processes that are essential to many companies.
Some example to build using the UiPath API include:
- Robotic process automation solutions that increase efficiency, reduce costs, and eliminate errors in data processing activities
- Automated tasks and processes to help automate business processes such as accounts payable and receivable, payroll, and customer service
- Automated systems to help with data entry, file organization, data cleansing, and other data-related tasks
- Automated business applications such as document management, CRM, and ERP systems
- Automated workflows to help manage approvals, business processes, and workflows
- Automated tools to help with debugging, testing, and deployment of applications
- Automated tools to help with monitoring and analyzing business data.