UiPath attended license

hi @akash_n_jain
in case of attended robot license,if the user is logged out of the machine, even then license will be tagged to that machine ?or it will get released automatically when we logout or Shutdown the machine?

1 Like

Hi @somya177
Yes of course,
when a user user AA login in a system and if any attended or unattended license is installed in his/her logged in machine, I wont be able to find the robot installed when i login to MY user in the machine…user differs right…so does the software buddy…
so if the user logs out of a machine, the license will not be tagged to the machine of another user,only the particular user can access that robot application
Cheers @somya177

1 Like

that means user AA needs to disconnect from robot tray to release the license before shut down or logging off so that another user can use the same license in that machine?

Buddy may i know what you mean by release the license…
Cheers @somya177

it means that to make user B use the same robot on the same machine… user A needs to reelase the license or disconnect robot from the robot tray so that user B can use it

1 Like

@Palaniyappan now can you please clarify that if the user is logged out of the machine, even then license will be tagged to that machine ?or it will get released automatically when we logout or Shutdown the machine?

Actually user A is different from user B with the softwares installed in their machine
so even if the user A doesn’t disconnect the robot from the robot tray and he logs off, user B cannot use that robot,as it is not installed in his system. It is installed in user A…
thats is the first point

Cheers @somya177

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.