Uipath Assistant processes closed by unknows reasons

Hi all,

I am a new administrator of UiPath, running UiPath on a Windows Server 2016. In the early of this year, I updated my UiPath to version 23.6.1-beta.13324.Sha.762a5393. After the upgrade, the UiPath is unstable, UiPath assistant processes are always closed by unknown reasons. I try to check the logs, there is no clear error information.

Please give me some suggestions or solutions.


Welcome to the community

Is it hppening for all processes or for any specific process…

The logs can be checked from orchestrator as well to know more details

Also in latest assistant we have ability to look for the log info in the assistant only…try checking them…

Apart from that try to go to the these locations and check the detailed logs



%LocalAppData%\UiPath\Logs\internal\Robot.log on



Thanks. I checked logs in my env, logs of errors in log.

I assume the root cause is connection issue, but I still cannot understand why the connection issue cause the UiPath Assistant processes killed.

HubConnection reconnecting due to an error. System.Net.WebSockets.WebSocketException (0x80004005): The remote party closed the WebSocket connection without completing the close handshake.
—> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
—> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (10054): An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs.ThrowException(SocketError error, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs.System.Threading.Tasks.Sources.IValueTaskSource<System.Int32>.GetResult(Int16 token)
at System.Net.Security.SslStream.EnsureFullTlsFrameAsync[TIOAdapter](TIOAdapter adapter)
at System.Net.Security.SslStream.ReadAsyncInternal[TIOAdapter](TIOAdapter adapter, Memory1 buffer) at System.Net.Http.HttpConnection.ReadBufferedAsyncCore(Memory1 destination)
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnection.RawConnectionStream.ReadAsync(Memory1 buffer, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at System.Net.WebSockets.ManagedWebSocket.EnsureBufferContainsAsync(Int32 minimumRequiredBytes, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Boolean throwOnPrematureClosure) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.PoolingAsyncValueTaskMethodBuilder1.StateMachineBox1.System.Threading.Tasks.Sources.IValueTaskSource.GetResult(Int16 token) at System.Net.WebSockets.ManagedWebSocket.ReceiveAsyncPrivate[TResult](Memory1 payloadBuffer, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Net.WebSockets.ManagedWebSocket.ReceiveAsyncPrivate[TResult](Memory1 payloadBuffer, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.PoolingAsyncValueTaskMethodBuilder1.StateMachineBox`1.System.Threading.Tasks.Sources.IValueTaskSource.GetResult(Int16 token)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.Connections.Client.Internal.WebSocketsTransport.StartReceiving(WebSocket socket)
at System.IO.Pipelines.Pipe.GetReadResult(ReadResult& result)
at System.IO.Pipelines.Pipe.GetReadAsyncResult()
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.SignalR.Client.HubConnection.ReceiveLoop(ConnectionState connectionState)


Looks like the same…are you on any corporate laptop if so there might be network monitoring that can hamper…also alternately if you are on community edition and with latest version there are some disconnects that are being observed…

You can try to check if everything is proper by going to assistant and check the connection and then run a simple process to start with



Copy that. I am on community edition now. Looks like the disconnection issue is unsolvable, I have to accept it. I will try to find other way to keep the process running.

Thank you for your help.


1 Like