UiPath Apps questions - table VS list

Hello, I have some questions about tables and lists:

1. Is it possible to edit some data directly into a table cell? And update the entity automatically in data service? Or is it possible to edit a list item?

2. Is it possible to add a button or a checkbox, as a value for each table row in a new column? Or is this possible only with a custom list? I want to add a checkbox dynamically to each list item.

3. Is it possible to have a live search in a table? So I have a table and a search textbox and I want the table to be updated live as I type into the search box. Or can this be made with a custom list also?

Thank you very much!

@daia.prisecaru ,

Please find the inline comment.

1. Is it possible to edit some data directly into a table cell? And update the entity automatically in data service? Or is it possible to edit a list item? Arvind - This is not possible as table or custom list do not support inline edit functionality.
  2. Is it possible to add a button or a checkbox, as a value for each table row in a new column? Or is this possible only with a custom list? I want to add a checkbox dynamically to each list item. Arvind - you can add any input control only with custom list control.
  3. Is it possible to have a live search in a table? So I have a table and a search textbox and I want the table to be updated live as I type into the search box. Or can this be made with a custom list also? Arvind - Live search is not possible but you can create a search header and button and on click you can filter the data accordingly into list.

Thanks,
Arvind

1 Like

Great, thank you very much for your answers!

It would be great to make those things possible in future releases.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.