UiPath Apps Queries

1. Is there any licensing required after publishing UiPath Apps and share Production URL with business users for just input required details?

2. When business users enter required fields in app. Intent is to add/update record in Data Service entity tables. Is it possible to acheive using UiPath Apps itself without triggering back end unattended process for this?

3. Is it possible to enter date time selection in Uipath Apps similar to Data Service entity table schema?

Is Date picker allowed to enter date time format value from users?

@Sonalk ,

PFB inline.

1. Is there any licensing required after publishing UiPath Apps and share Production URL with business users for just input required details?
    Arvind - Yes you need UIPath Cloud license anyone from organization AAD can access apps based on access provided on app security.
  2. When business users enter required fields in app. Intent is to add/update record in Data Service entity tables. Is it possible to acheive using UiPath Apps itself without triggering back end unattended process for this?
    Arvind - You can call direct rule for add/update data service from apps for that you don’t need any process but other than data service like Database or other line of business data you need to develop process.
  3. Is it possible to enter date time selection in Uipath Apps similar to Data Service entity table schema?
    Arvind - Apps data control do not support time feature right now.

Cheers,

Arvind Kumar

@Arvind_Kumar1 : Thanks for sharing details.

One quick question to check based on your comments : Yes you need UIPath Cloud license

As a tenant admin, i can provide business users (limited team members) as Apps User Role and then share PROD URL to access published App so i may not be able to understand about UiPath Cloud license requirement. Please clarify.

What are different ways to deploy UiPath Apps : 1. Share URL after publish 2. Export it as application file ( *.uiapp file)

Is it correct understanding?

@Sonalk ,

I think you need UiPath Unattended user license to run process. I am not sure other than that 100%

Yes for deployment you an export the file and import into other tenant and remap references like Queue/Process/Data service etc. and share the prod URL with user’s

Thanks,
AK

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.