UiPath Apps Public Preview

You will have to use HTTP request activity @Vikram212

2 Likes

@Venkata_Rajendran @Parth_Doshi @NIVED_NAMBIAR: put values in apps dropdown using out arg of type list but getting error:
Cannot deserialize the current JSON object (e.g. {“name”:“value”}) into type ‘System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String]’ because the type requires a JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) to deserialize correctly. To fix this error either change the JSON to a JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) or change the deserialized type so that it is a normal .NET type (e.g. not a primitive type like integer, not a collection type like an array or List) that can be deserialized from a JSON object. JsonObjectAttribute can also be added to the type to force it to deserialize from a JSON object. Path ‘’.

Copy error details

1 Like

Hi @devashish1989 I think it is the issue in ur workflow which u are executing

Can u share the screenshot of it

1 Like

@NIVED_NAMBIAR @Parth_Doshi @Venkata_Rajendran @sudheern values are not populating in apps for dropdown…Main.xaml (7.3 KB)

1 Like

how can we use powerpoint slides in Apps ?

1 Like

In Apps how to display certain page until certain time limit and then it should change to another page or come to its original state ?

1 Like

@evan.cohen @Venkata_Rajendran

1 Like

HI,

Apps seems to be(come) really awesome, but I’m having trouble using the Advanced List when databinding to icons based on an incoming datatable argument.

My case: I want to list a number of .csv files that are stored in a folder. In a database, I have information about some validations performed on each of the files, and I want to show the results of those validations alongside the file.

Here is the datatable that I want to bind to:

And this is how I would like the template in the advanced list to show my data:

The text databindings (to the labels in the top of each item) are simple enough, but I can’t figure out how to get the images to bind at all.

Any ideas?

-Jeppe

1 Like

Hello Guys

how can we create additional controls in App Studio ?
Just like we create reusable component in UiPath Studio

Thanks

Hello @Prafull_B:

Providing the ability for developers to build custom controls is part of our long term vision. Do you have a specific list of controls you have in mind are missing in UiPath apps platform?

1 Like

Hello @LivAutomate
No, there is no separate Apps license required for using Apps. Apps will be bundled with out our existing SKUs. More details on this would be published next month.

1 Like

Hi @Vikram212:

Currently, Apps doesn’t have the ability to embed other applications within. You can alternatively embed UiPath apps in a web application using iFrame.

1 Like