UiPath Apps Public Preview

thanks @Parth_Doshi: post addition deletion and addition of process and after the run from orchestrator it started showing

1 Like

@Venkata_Rajendran and @Parth_Doshi: is there a way to create file upload control in Apps and store it in some location (not sure if data service supports)

1 Like

Use select folder activitiy in UiPath process Invoke that on click of button and in the same process pass the path and upload in data service from UiPath because till now there’s no direct integration of apps with data service.

2 Likes

@Parth_Doshi: thanks… also is there is a way to have 2 button side ways rather than below each other in Apps. As I can only see horizontal divider and not vertical. Something like submit and cancel button side ways

1 Like

This video will help you @devashish1989

1 Like

@Parth_Doshi: can not see the video link; do you mind sharing it again

1 Like

Here it is: Let's Build Live Inventory Dashboard Using UiPath Apps - YouTube @devashish1989

2 Likes

is there a way -How to add language translation feature in Apps ?

1 Like

@Parth_Doshi: it was useful thanks:)

1 Like

Sorry you ran into this issue, the sample process referenced some out of date activity packs. You can either remove these activities from the workflow or download the fixed version of this process from: Build your First App

1 Like

Can you share a bit more about what you’re trying to achieve here? Are you trying to App Studio in a different language or build an app that has multiple display languages?

2 Likes

Hi @Vikram212

U can try with API which helps in language translation and integrate with the Uipath apps

1 Like

solved! thank u~

1 Like

Thanks @evan.cohen, @Venkata_Rajendran Venky is there any control from where we can select the file from the local folder.

like file picker or something similar

1 Like

Hi @Vikram212

Check this link

I had explained ur same query here

Hope it helps

Regards

Nived N :robot:

3 Likes

Thanks let me try that.

@Venkata_Rajendran- Any clue how can we create flashcard kind of scenario in apps
For example quiz flashcard

1 Like

Hi @Vikram212

Check this video

He had created a video of online examination system app using UiPath apps

It is mostly like a flashcard system

1 Like

Can we use API directly inside Apps or do we need to use Uipath - Http request activity to use ?

1 Like