In this week’s video that dropped on the RPA Vanguard YouTube channel, we’ll learn how Data Context is used to delete records from the backend Data Service. You’ll see how easy it is to use the Data Context feature to do so.
If you haven’t already watched any of the previous videos, or the preceding parts 5A & 5B, please do so from this playlist.
The Part 5C video track covers the following:
- 00:00 - Continued from Part 5A & 5B
- 00:20 - PROLOGUE
- 01:40 - The Confirm Data Context Delete Action
- 06:13 - Cancel the Data Context Delete Action
- 07:33 - The Permanent Data Context Delete Action
- 11:26 - EPILOGUE and what’s in the next video