Uipath App failed to run using Unattended bot

Hey,

I have a created an App in UiPath Apps and assigned the process to an Unattended bot. Selected unattended option in "start process as well. But it is failed to run, even though it shows success when running from Assistant. No data is loaded to the page when previewing app. But it is working perfectly when assign the job to an Attended bot and Attended mode is selected in Start Process. I want to run it in Unattended mode. please help.

Thanks& Regards

1 Like

Hello @anit.michael,

What is the error that you are getting while running in unattended mode ?

Thanks!
Athira

Hello @athira.somasekharan ,

I am binding a datatable to a custom list control when the page loads. No data is binding when it is running Unattended.

Hello,

Can you check if the process is getting triggered in orchestrator?

Thanks!
Athira

It is. FormDataTable is the datatable which i am binding to the Custom list. I has 30 rows.

Hello @athira.somasekharan ,

Sorry, The process is not triggering in Unattended mode

Okay, got it. Can you please check the below thread and give necessary permissions? Especially webhooks.

Thanks!
Athira

1 Like

hey

you have to create again your process in unattended mode, then in the edit rule option, the start process activity change to unattended mode.

regards

Thanks @athira.somasekharan , I have changed the permissions and its still not working :frowning:

Thanks for the reply, I tried it still not working

Please allocate these roles as well to the user:
Automation User and Allow to be Automation user

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you @athira.somasekharan , I will try this out.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.