UiPath Advanced Assignment - 1. Having some trouble!

@Priyahk which workflow are you having trouble with right now?

Hi Rishabh,

Navigation and data extraction

Hello @Priyahk
This is what your workflow should look like for ExtractWorkItems

Thank u so much, I will try

Hi @Rishabh_Lakhera, @vvaidya @Dominic @aksh1yadav

I am doing Assignment-1 and getting stuck at the following.

and am not able to enter client security hash under Add comments section. I tried Type Into, Find Relative element, Get Active Window etc…

please help me in this and share XAML file for this particular part if possible.

Regards,
Lakshman.

Very strange, try a workaround navigate directly to Update Work Items page instead of opening a new window that would work I am sure. Let me know if you still face the issue.

1 Like

Hey @lakshman
Are you getting some error or exception? Or are you getting no error but still it’s not typing?

Hi @Rishabh_Lakhera,

I am getting the below error.
error

Have you indicated this window in a attach browser? If not please do so. Use an attach browser activity and indicate this popup. Then use the click activity inside it.

Thank you so much.

It’s working now. And also i am facing two more issues.

1. not able to set status and i used Select Item and TypeInto but it is not success.
    dropdown

2. I used Data scraping and scraped all the stractured data. Now Question is how can i itreate that data with the type equals to “WI5”.

Regards,
lakshman.

for 1st issue, try to use a Click activity instead and send the attribute aaname as what you want to select or else you can send some hot keys like tab, key press down and enter to select the status.

for the 2nd query, I hope you have scrapped the data in Init State like this -

After this assign selected row to a local variable in Main workflow, like this

then in the last pass this WIList variable to GetTransactionData.xaml as In argument like this -

Hope this will help you

1 Like

Lakshman, try to use 2 steps of activity to handle this.

use this selector for both activities.

also enable SendWindowMessages.

Hope my inputs are useful.

1 Like