UiPath Advance level3 Assignments

Hi,

I am doing UiPath Level3 Assignment1 but find difficulty in achieving expected result.
Please help me out.

Thanks,
Achyut

Can you please give more details where you are finding difficulty. So it will be easy to help you.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

Hi Karthik,

Thanks for writing,

Actually I have update the Config file with System1 URL, SHA1 URL and System1 Credentials.
And Also I have created the Login workflow (Login Sequence) and Navigate to Workitems sequence.
But not able to understand where to integrate in REFramework.

Have you gone thru the Walk through document of Assignment 1.
The walk through document demonstrated step by step procedure how to use the REF.

Please check.

Yes, I went through the Walkthrough document but I am facing issue in doing Dispatcher-Upload Queue.

When I am executing Dispatcher I am getting
An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ForEach`1.Execute(NativeActivityContext context)
at System.Activities.NativeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

Can you debug and tell where exactly the error is occurring.
This error occurs when you try to use the object in the workflow which is not assigned.

Actually I have created the Queue in Orchestrator.
And In For each I am giving like
For each “row” in “dt_Transactions” and dt_Transaction is a input variable of type “DataTable” and scope is sequence

Can you check if dt_transactions is assigned.
If it is not assigned, then this error occurs.

Before for each activity, just look if dt_Transactions is null or not?

if dtTransactions == null then
end if

Hi
I checked for is null condition but I am getting error like Compile Error - ToString.IsNullOrEmpty(dt_Transactions) ToString is not declared

The expression is incorrect. ToString is used in a wrong way.

Just give the expression in the IF condition like this -

IF dataTable1 == null

FOr dt_Transactions= Null It is showing
Null is not declared Null constant is not supported

Okay. In VB.Net you have to use Nothing instead of null.

Try these -

IF dt Is Nothing 

OR

IF dt == Nothing 

This is just to check if data table is not initialized.

1 Like

It is working for dtTransactions is Nothing expression

Thanks

1 Like

Hi

In UiDemo_Login sequence I am getting error for Type Secure Text Activity as "Value for required activity argument “SecureText” was not supplied

Use get app credentials and pass the arguments…

Hi,
In Assignment1_Walkthrough, I am not getting what to do after adding Asset name in Config file.

1. Not getting what needs to be done:
    The Config dictionary is already used as input argument in the InitAllApplications.xaml workflow, so let’s change the filename path to in_Config(“UiDemoPath”).ToString. Next, we need to invoke the UiDemo_Login workflow, import the arguments, and pass the Credential from the Config dictionary, as follows: in_Config(“UiDemoCredential”).ToString.

2. Also How to use Double.TryParse method and how to set the condition in Flow Decision activity.

1 Like

Actually all the required steps are part of the PDD that you may have downloaded from the training.
But to help you out here,

1. If you have understood the reason for using the Config file, adding the name “UiDemoPath” and “UiDemoCredential” basically helps you to keep such dynamic values which you can change at a later point of time without touching your code. All you will change is the value it holds.

So your UiDemo related stuff you have kept in the config.

Here it says that in the reframework we will already have the logic to read the file (you dont have to create that part) so you have to just use

in_Config(“UiDemoPath”).ToString and in_Config(“UiDemoCredential”).ToString to get the value from the variable that stoes your config data.

So when you create the Login flow for UiDemo, you will provide the path of the Open Application as
in_Config(“UiDemoPath”).ToString and its login credential you will call GetAppCredential with in_Config(“UiDemoCredential”).ToString which will fecth you the username and password from orchestrator asset that you have created and defined here in its value.

1. Its a expression which you can use in your assign activity and flow condition activity also will have the same use of expression.

All these steps are detailed as part of the document. You can read it and follow it carefully.

Hi
I am getting error in ExtractDataTable

Please provide suggestions.

Thanks,
Achyut

Hi,

I am getting below error when I am taking the value from excel and inserting into application field.
An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.NotSupportedException: StringConverter cannot convert from System.Double.

Variable is readrow is Int32 and in read cell activity Cell=“B”+readrow.ToString

Thanks,
Achyut