UiPath Activity Creator for VS2022 Not Working?

We’re trying to create a custom activity library using the UiPath Activity Creator Visual Studio extension. However, when we try and publish the library the build fails with the following error.

Unable to find package System.Activities.Metadata. No packages exist with this id in source(s)
Unable to find package System.Activities.Core.Presentation. No packages exist with this id in source(s)

Any idea on how to resolve this?

I encountered the same problem. Just create a new project and order to build, then I encountered a problem. I use Visual Studio 2022 Last update 17.4.2 and UiPath Activity Creator 4.0.

Any Solution for resolve this problem ?

Did anyone find a solution for this issue? I’m having the same problem with:

Unable to find package System.Activities.Core.Presentation. No packages exist with this id in source(s)

Unable to find package System.Activities.Metadata. No packages exist with this id in source(s)

I found the solution. See Using The Activity Creator where it is described which things must be installed for it to work. What I was missing was to add was:

UiPath’s Marketplace Feed (https://gallery.uipath.com/api/v3/index.json) as a package source in Visual Studio. See here for instructions on adding package sources.

After the package has been added, you must go in and either install or update the packages in NuGet package management. It may be that you have to clear all nuget storage. This can be done under Tools → NuGet Package Management → Package Manager Settings

1 Like