UiPath Academy website navigation issues

Hello,

I’m logging into the Academy just to check on some course contents, but I’m facing with this page immediately after logging in.

I tried clicking on the various links but the pages aren’t loading.
Can’t navigate to home page, can’t view the courses, can’t search for anything as well.
Tried it on different browsers too, but it has the same result. Anybody facing a similar issue?

Hi @Nisa,

I was checked from my end it’s working fine. Yesterday only some maintenance is going on but today it’s opening can you check again.

Regards,
Arivu

2 Likes

Hi @arivu96,

Thanks for the link!

U̶n̶f̶o̶r̶t̶u̶n̶a̶t̶e̶l̶y̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶t̶e̶r̶n̶a̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶’̶r̶e̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶-̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶’̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶e̶m̶p̶o̶r̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶i̶s̶s̶u̶e̶/̶m̶a̶i̶n̶t̶e̶n̶a̶n̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶’̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶h̶e̶c̶k̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶l̶a̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶h̶o̶p̶e̶f̶u̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶.̶ ̶

Scratch that, all I had to do was to set the preferred language (solution also mentioned in the link). Thanks for your help and have a good day!

Regards,
Nisa

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.