Discover the new UiPath Academy platform

Oh my god!!
Login is no problem, but my learning plan progress is not correct. Almost completed courses have changed status “not started” or “in progress”. I’m feel too sad.But i restudy the courses.

Now translation course from english to polish is impossible.

2 Likes

Hi,

I have lost all my progress on classes 1, 2 and 3… is that normal ? :confused:

Moreover, the French display seems to have problems with some characters (UFT-8 encoding problem).

But thank you very much for the work done on the platform, that’s awesome ! :blush:
Jb

2 Likes

Hi,
I’m very tired with this new platform. Is that normal to restudy all the levels again?
Even though I have completed level3 in this new platform also , it is showing 90% completion only.So that I didn’t get any certificate.
Hopefully resolve this problem soon or keep the old platform as it is…
Thank you

Also sharing a screenshot of the first UTF-8 error I saw in the French layout

2 Likes

Hello,
My name is Victorine,
I have taken RPA Business Analyst Training, and completed all modules and quiz. When I click “submit” , RPA Academy does not show that I have completed the course, and indicates that I resume at the same spot I left. I have gone through the course again multiple times, with the same result. How can I obtain credit for completing this course(s). Same with RPA Started Course.

2 Likes

Hello,

I have also lost my previous completed courses. All seems %0.

A formal announcement about all these issues would be reliefing.

Thank you.

4 Likes

@Alin_Andronache

Before the maintenance I had uploaded my assignment 1 and completed it. Yesterday I submitted it again and assignment 2 too. Now both of them are completed but where can I download my diploma or even get its credential?

Hello everyone,

Discover the new UiPath Academy platform and access 50+ courses and 7 learning plans across critical RPA roles. The courses are developed in close collaboration with the UiPath subject matter experts so you can learn to plan, build, manage, run, and measure automation.

The new learning experience includes:

• A new Course Catalog Structure
  • Course Categories
  • Role-Based Learning Plans
  • Course filtering options, based on Course Categories, Product Categories and Difficulty Level
  • Notification System for new course releases
  • Single Sign-On
  • Improved Assignment Validation for RPA Developer Advanced

As part of the content maintenance process, we have retired the outdated learning plans and all the courses within on March 30. This impacted both English and localized versions of the learning plans, including Spanish, Russian and French (Japanese has not been affected).
The Diploma of Completion for the retired courses can no longer be generated from the new learning platform.
Updated courses are available for all of the retired versions and you can resume your learning journey.

A full list of retired courses can be found here.

Together with the new learning platform, we have also updated the courses naming conventions to simplify your learning experience. This document highlights the difference between OLD COURSE NAMES and NEW Course Names.

Should you have any questions, please use our Contact Page.

Happy Learning everyone!

2 Likes

Hello,

in the new academy webapp is a small programming error. When I click the link to get my Business Analyst certificate an exception is thrown and nothing happens.

Kindly find below the log output:
vendor.bundle.js?v8.53:1 ERROR TypeError: Cannot read property ‘message’ of null
at e._next (0.3955ade8c2a5473b3ee6.chunk.js:1)
at e.__tryOrUnsub (vendor.bundle.js?v8.53:1)
at e.next (vendor.bundle.js?v8.53:1)
at e._next (vendor.bundle.js?v8.53:1)
at l.nextOrComplete (0.3955ade8c2a5473b3ee6.chunk.js:1)
at l._next (0.3955ade8c2a5473b3ee6.chunk.js:1)
at l.e.next (vendor.bundle.js?v8.53:1)
at XMLHttpRequest.a (vendor.bundle.js?v8.53:1)
at e.invokeTask (polyfills.bundle.js?v8.53:1)
at Object.onInvokeTask (vendor.bundle.js?v8.53:1)
at e.invokeTask (polyfills.bundle.js?v8.53:1)
at t.runTask (polyfills.bundle.js?v8.53:1)
at t.invokeTask [as invoke] (polyfills.bundle.js?v8.53:1)
at _ (polyfills.bundle.js?v8.53:1)
at XMLHttpRequest.k (polyfills.bundle.js?v8.53:1)

1 Like

Hey guys,

I was doing my BA course on the academy, and none of my data is there anymore. I have tried to restart the course but again can’t find anything.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

1 Like

This the info on the webpage when I log in.
A small number of users are reporting issues with seeing their course progress. There may be a slight delay until course progress becomes available on the new platform.
I can not see any of my courses, all data are lost!
Can anyone advise what is going on?

Thank you!

Hi @Neeraj_T @niteckam

Please contact our Academy Support to resolve any issues.

Hello,

I still can’t login to the Academy. Is it a known issue?

Thanks

Hi Neeraj,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Can I kindly request that you open a ticket for this issue here: Contact UiPath Learning
Many thanks.

Hi Caio,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Can I kindly request that you open a ticket for this issue here: Contact UiPath Learning
Many thanks.

Hey @VladTof,

Please empty your browser cache, clear all of the cookies and open a new browser instance please.

This should help you.
Thanks

“The Diploma of Completion for the retired courses can no longer be generated from the new learning platform”
That is outrageous. Totally unacceptable. Was there any warning of this?

Hi it worked for me. Thanks. Now i have another problem. My progress shows 0% in Advanced RPA Developer. I completed till Assignment 2. Here is the screenshot for that.

Can you pls help me to fix that.

1 Like