Uipath academy login and courses issue

Actually I completed Foundation and Orchestrator training but i am not able to see it in my dashboard.

Before i used to login with username and password but now i am not able to login with username

Username : sai rohith

Please help me

1 Like

Hello @sairohith.228, welcome to the UiPath community forum!

A lot of things have changed with regards to the UiPath academy, but let’s first focus on your queries:

1. Foundation and Orchestrator courses have now been retired.
  • Although this isn’t to say that all your progress have been lost.
    • L1 Foundation training (2018.2 or 2018.3 version), progress is now reflected in the new RPA Developer Foundation.
    • L2 Orchestrator (2018.2 or 2018.3 version), progress is reflected in the new Orchestrator for Developers course, within
      RPA Developer Foundation Learning Plan.
  1. With regards to the issue with the login, I would recommend that you use the email address used to register instead of just the username.

Here are some helpful documents (hyperlinks) regarding the recent academy changes:

Hopefully I was able to answer your questions. If you need additional clarifications feel free to reply and we’ll try to help you out.

Happy learning! :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Hi BenMar,

hope you will solve my problem.

I had completed near about 15 + courses in old uipath academy but i did not download certificate . now i am trying to login with same credential to download all my certificates but not able to logged in.

Please assist me how to download all certificates

my username is “Yogeshshirsath” and email address is “yogeshsh@hexaware.com

Thanks,
Yogesh Shirsath

Hello @yogeshshirsath3,

Apologies for the late reply.
From my understanding, diplomas for the academy courses that have already expired can no longer be downloaded.
Here is the list of the expired/retired courses:

And here are their equivalent courses, meaning if the “retired” course has an equivalent course then you can simply download the diploma from the equivalent course.

With regards to the log in issue, try the following:

• Clear your browser cache
    Now, if these doesn’t work then kindly contact the UiPath academy support team.

You can submit a support ticket here:

Happy learning, stay safe & healthy! :vulcan_salute: