Uipath Academy - Level 3 - Assignment 1 - Evaluation failing

I have submitted the assignment. It is working fine on my PC. Please check my submission video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN2WuM-va6Q . Please help. Thanks in advance

Don’t reset the data on the web page.(acme test)

Hi @Sushanth_Pakki,
I saw the video . you did well. But some part of video is not clear. Make sure one thing, In the Sha1-Online . The Client id ,Name and country should not have the space. Please check it .and as prabu said don’t reset the data.

Regards
Balamurugan

in assign activity i have used to retrieve client information in assignment 1 i am getting error index size is out of bounds any on help me Client_ID :Trim(Split(Trim(Split(Trim(Split(Client_Info,Environment.NewLine)(0)),“Client”)(1)),“:”)(1))

1 Like

Hi @Blue_prism_Guruji,
Below i have mentioned the code to get client id

Dim txtClient As String =“Client ID:”
Dim txtName As String =“Client Name:”
Dim indexName As Int32
indexName= inContact.IndexOf(txtName)

outClientId=inContact.Substring(0,indexName)
outClientId=outClientId.Substring(txtClient.Length).Trim

Apply this code in the Invoke code actity.

and pass these argument

Regards
Balamurugan

thanks

1 Like

i tried same i am getting error

attach the xml

got it

@Blue_prism_Guruji ,

Good.

i am getting this error now

Hi @Blue_prism_Guruji
Don’t do the copy paste. it should be double quotes.

Regards
Balamurugan

hi guruji,

If it is not working then u can try these statements
tempid = temp.IndexOf("Client Name")-temp.IndexOf("Client ID")
out_ClientID = temp.Substring(temp.IndexOf("Client ID")+10,tempid-10).Trim.ToString
out_ClientName = temp.Substring(temp.IndexOf("Client Name")+12,tempid-12).Trim.ToString
out_ClientCountry = temp.Substring(temp.IndexOf("Client Country")+15,tempid-15).Trim.ToString

(NOTE: tempid is a int32 variable and temp is the output of the GetText Activity)

With Regards,
VP

thanks

Hi Guruji,

out_ClientID, out_ClientName and out_ClientCountry are “out arguments of String type”.Pls change it.

With Regards,
VP

got it