UiPath Academy Advanced Training

I dont have issues but I’m not able to turn it in. Do you want to have a look at my workflow?

@Gowtham_Jeyaprakash

Can you check this post related same like you,

Thanks
Latika

Okay I haven’t added the annotations and stuff. Don’t know whether it would make a difference but ill add that and try again.

i’ll let you know if I get pass

Hi

I’ve even followed everything on the Walk through document still no resolution. I don’t know where I’m missing out. If possible please do let me know. I’m attaching my workflow as wellCalculate_Client_Security_Hash.zip (2.5 MB)

Are you making sure there are no leading or trailing spaces in the text fields? Use Trim. I was getting all values rejected until I fixed this.

Yes there are no spaces in the text fields. Is there a problem if I have an error in the output. When there are no more transactions left to do, it shows an error and then finishes the Workflow but all the work items are processed.
Is that the problem? Can you help me out?

If output has error then it shouldn’t validated as 100.

Can you check the below condition,

Can you make it to only <

Thanks
Latika

Thank you so much. I ran removing the “=” from “<=” and it ran without errors. Hopefully it will be accepted in the Uipath site now.

Thank you so much for taking the time and letting me know. Really appreciate it

1 Like

@Gowtham_Jeyaprakash Please let me know if you are able to pass and mark it as solution if it works.

Thanks
Latika

Yes I’m waiting for the same. I submitted 3 days ago and it is still under review. Is this common?

@Latika10011740 No still it was not accepted. it is asking for resubmission. Can you help me out?

Hi @Gowtham_Jeyaprakash

Before starting execution, Please Reset data in ACME and Once it is done with Completed work items status Re submit it again.

Thanks
Latika

Hi @Latika10011740

Should I submit with the work items completed or not in ACME?

Before Starting the execution you have to Reset the data in ACME,

check the above post.

After successful execution (with out Errors ) Submit the work flow zip file, submit with the work items should be completed.

Thanks
Latika

@Latika10011740 Okay will try again and let you know

@Latika10011740 Nope I don’t know how that happened

@Latika10011740 Hey I haven’t been able to clear the assignment yet. Do you have an idea of whats going wrong in there? As soon as I submit it says resubmission requested.

Hi @loginerror

Can you please look into this??

Thanks
Latika

If the result is 0/100, I would suggest to browse through these topics:
https://forum.uipath.com/search?expanded=true&q=%220%2F100%22%20status%3Asolved

Each contains a post marked as a solution around the 0/100 result score, which should give you enough hints on what is going wrong :slight_smile:

Hi @loginerror I have gone through everything in the forum link posted above. I seem to have done everything right.
I’ve also attached the complete workflow. It would be great if you could help me out please.

Calculate_Client_Security_Hash.zip (2.5 MB)