UiPath 2020 Most Valuable Professionals

Hi Folks,

The most awaited list of the year is out now. UiPath has announced the MVPs of this year. Many Congratulations to all the MVPs out there.

Keep rocking champions.

@Vibhor.Shrivastava @Syed_Pasha @Lahiru.Fernando @basvanderpol Eduard Shlepetskyy @FrankSchikora Mateus Nycz @Radomir_Ivankovic @Rajneesh_Yadu @rmia001 @Florent_Salendres @Susana @alp.uguray Priya Darshini @tracydixon Byan Lamb @liu_shubin SiyangYu @ClaytonM @DiegoTurati

Applogies if I tagged you incorrectly.

9 Likes

Hey!!!

Thank you so much for the amazing wishes bro!!! :smiley: :smiley:

And, a big big congratulations for all the amazing great minds who became MVP’s this year!!!

As the new MVP’s, we should get together and do some amazing things this year to grow the community and make UiPath products best in the market!!

I believe in the community a lot… It is where I was born, and I will always be a part of the most awesome community in the world seeking for best opportunities to help and grow as one great team!!

Looking forward for an amazing journey with lot of amazing things planned from my side :slight_smile:

Congratulations again for all the winners!! And Thank you So much UiPath for this amazing opportunity!!!

Let’s make us all better this year!! :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you @Manoj_Batra!

Congratulations to all the other MVP’s excited about the journey and to connect!

Let’s go! :slight_smile:

2 Likes