UiPath 2019 Preview (Community Edition v2019.7.0)

Hi @Andreea_Dumitru

I have Windows 8.1 Enterprise and I have Microsofot Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable in my Laptop, why can I do for fix this problem?.

Thanks.
Carlos

3 Likes

Hi @Carlos_F ,
Can you check if you have the x86 version of the redistributable installed? The x64 one does not fix the problem.

7 Likes

Thanks @Andreea_Dumitru, it´s worked!!!

4 Likes

good work @uipath team… cant wait to test the watch pannel

2 Likes

Hello UiPath,
the new possibilties sounds great, thank you very much.
Best regards
Stefan

2 Likes

its really Very Great job, Command palette search will reduce lot of developer time , Awesome Job Team

2 Likes

how is the functionality of this “When indicating SAP elements, you can now generate AA selectors besides the default SAP selectors.”

2 Likes

Hi @JoeV

It is the F4 option while you are already selecting an element, or different UI Frameworks available in UiExplorer here:

6 Likes

Thanks for the info…:+1:

2 Likes

Hi,
Can you check the MachineLearningExtractor is install in the version 2019.7.0. Because I am getting package installation failure. I have opened the studio in RunAsAdministrator.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

2 Likes

Hi @balupad14

See here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You are great. I missed to add the package source in the package manager for beta. Thank you.

Balamurugan.S

1 Like

My server is still running on v2019.4 while my studio is on v2019.7… when I publish a package it shows an error “Error detecting project version”. Any advice ?

1 Like

HI @Bassem_BRAYEK

take a backup of the project.json file of your solution. Then delete the project json file in your solution and double click on the main.xaml file to open the solution. This will automatically generate a new project.json file. Try using that one to publish and see whether it works

1 Like

When I open the project (after deleting the json) it got stuck loading. I was forced to delete studio and install the 2019.4 (it got updated again in 2 days).
This is really frustrating…

Hi,
When we will expect the Enterprise Edition 2019.7.0. The features are surprising us.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi,
In the community edition of 2019.7.0. I can not able to link the sequences from left to Right. which i have show in the below.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Hi @balupad14

It seems to be possible on 2019.7 as well (although a bit glitchy).

The way to actually select that box is a little bit tricky though. You need to keep selecting and deselecting the activity and it will eventually allow you to click and drag the link from that box:

For me it takes about 1-2 selection/deselection to get that tiny box to stay when I move my mouse to it. Annoying!

5 Likes

It looks to be fixed in 2019.9.0 :slight_smile:

2 Likes