UiPath 2019 Preview (Community Edition v2019.7.0)

Good Job Team :clap::clap:

3 Likes

Loving the new functionality, when you think there cant be better improvements they add them on :smile: !! Makes work even easier :wink:

4 Likes

Big change,Big chance.

3 Likes

Kudos team UiPath :blue_heart:

5 Likes

Great update, congrats!

One smaaaaaall thing though :slight_smile:. The text color for variables in variables panel, arguments, and also transitions is very hard to read in Dark mode. Maybe it’s just my monitor, but thought i’d ask.

Thanks!

6 Likes

Hi @Serban

Great spot!

Please go ahead and report it right away directly from Studio :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Oooo, pro tip! Hadn’t noticed that. Done, thanks!

3 Likes

Vero, How can I find the option GIT in this new Versión of UiPath, because this option don´t appear in the menu Team.

4 Likes

Hi @Carlos_F
There are some issues with Git on Windows 7. Try installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update and restarting Studio. This should fix the problem.

6 Likes

Kudos Uipath Team.

Adding inspiration to teams with new features

3 Likes

it showing for me.

4 Likes

Hi @Andreea_Dumitru

I have Windows 8.1 Enterprise and I have Microsofot Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable in my Laptop, why can I do for fix this problem?.

Thanks.
Carlos

3 Likes

Hi @Carlos_F ,
Can you check if you have the x86 version of the redistributable installed? The x64 one does not fix the problem.

7 Likes

Thanks @Andreea_Dumitru, it´s worked!!!

4 Likes

good work @uipath team… cant wait to test the watch pannel

2 Likes

Hello UiPath,
the new possibilties sounds great, thank you very much.
Best regards
Stefan

2 Likes

its really Very Great job, Command palette search will reduce lot of developer time , Awesome Job Team

2 Likes

how is the functionality of this "When indicating SAP elements, you can now generate AA selectors besides the default SAP selectors."

2 Likes

Hi @JoeV

It is the F4 option while you are already selecting an element, or different UI Frameworks available in UiExplorer here:

6 Likes

Thanks for the info…:+1:

2 Likes