UiExplorer cannot fetch IE browser 's title

studio
uiexplorer

#1

Scenario: I develop a UiPath workflow and copy it to 3 UiPath Robot. 2 of them can run correctly but the last one throws “Cannot find element” exception at the beginning of activities relate to IE browser all the time. Then I found UiExplorer cannot fetch IE browser’s title in that machine no matter what website it is.

Studio/Robot/Orchestrator Version:

OS Version: Windows 7 Professional
IE Browser : IE 11


#2

Add title=’’. otherwise copy above one then replace title name with '’. Star


#3

I know your purpose is matching element with wildcard. But when I open multiple websites, using wildcard cannot fetch element correctly.
Actually, I’ve already found a way to fix this.


In command line, run “regsvr32.exe oleacc.dll” to register “oleacc.dll”.