Help with the solution please
1.A developer has two collections containing data:
- A list of strings called listA that was initialized with 2 items
- An array of strings called arrayB that was initialized with 2 items
How can both collections be combined into a single 4-item collection called results?
A. Use the Add To Collection activity with arrayB as the parameter
B. Use the String.Join method with listA and arrayB as parameters
C. Use a Multiple Assign activity to add each item from arrayB to listA
D. Use a For Each activity to iterate through listA and add each item to arrayB
2.A developer entered custom values in the Browser property in the UI Automation section of the Activity Project Settings menu.
Which set of activities can be affected by this change?
A. Navigate To and Attach Browser
B. Open Browser and Navigate To
C. Open Browser and Close Tab
D. Attach Browser and Open Browser
- A developer created an attended process which used UI Automation activities on hidden or minimized windows. While the process is running on the user’s machine, the user also needs the ability to use the machine.
Which activity is configured by default to enable interaction with hidden or minimized windows?
A. Type Secure Text
C. Set Text
4.A developer wants to create a process for a Call Center user. This process must:
- Interact with application windows that are minimized or in the background.
- Allow the user to interact with separate desktop applications at the same time.
Which workflow activity requires modifications to some of the properties’ default values to ensure this process runs in the background?
A. Get Text
B. Element Exists
C. Select Item
D. Type Into
Question 1 - Answer - D
Use for each loop to iterate the list A and add the each item in list to array B.
Question 2 - Answer - D
Attach browser and open browser will effect more because these browser are the main to open the required web pages.
Question 3 - Answer - B
The Click activity, by default, is set to enable interaction with hidden or minimized windows. This allows the process to interact with elements on such windows even if they are not currently visible on the user’s screen.
Question 4 - Answer - D
We can modify the values in the Type into activity only in those options.
Hope it helps!!
- C option
List.Concat is the function which can concatenate the list and array. It can b run in assign activity.
- option A
- Navigate To: This activity is used to navigate to a specific URL in a web browser. It requires the browser instance to perform the navigation.
- Attach Browser: This activity is used to attach to an already open web browser window. It allows you to perform various actions on the attached browser, such as interacting with elements on the page.
- option B
The “Click” activity is commonly used to simulate a mouse click on a specific UI element, such as a button or a link. It can be configured with various options to indicate which element to click and how the click should be performed
- option D
The “Type Into” activity is used to simulate keyboard input into an application or text field. By default, the activity is set to simulate keystrokes on the active application window, which means it may not work as expected if the target application window is minimized or in the background
1)B. Use the String.Join method with listA and arrayB as parameters
2)D. Attach Browser and Open Browser.
4)B. Element Exists
I hope it helps!!