Ui Path Studio Issue

I am a new ui path learner and regularly watching your videos. I have installed ui path on my laptop but I am facing 2 problems.

1. Whenever trying to open main.xaml getting error message: an exception was thrown while activating UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.WorkflowHandling.DesignerWrapper.

However if I try to open it directly from the folder majority times it’s opening but unable to use it as it floats with my cursor movements.

1. The activities window is floating rapidly when I move my cursor there and I can’t drag drop any activity from there after opening main.xaml from folder.

My Laptop model is HP 250 G4 Notebook PC
Ram 4 GB
Processor Intel Core i3
Memory C Drive 97 GB and D and E both 183 GB

Can you please guide me how to get out of this situation?

@Progressive_RA_DC

Welcome to the community

Os windows 7 might be the problem…as per the supported versions windows 7 is not supported by latest UiPath version…and i fyou are community user then only latest can be used …you need to get a new os windows 11 to work on it

Requirements for reference

Cheers

Can I use windows 10? As per documents it’s supposed. Or should I go for Windows 11?

@Progressive_RA_DC

You can use windows 10…but prefer windows 11 as it might go for a year or more for sure in support perspective

cheers

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.