UI Path orchestrator trigger not start

To day , Its’ 2020/09/24.
I’ve just deploy a financial services by using UI Path orchestrator.
My service using trigger in UIPath orchestrator.
This trigger worked in normal for 2 days (in these day 22,23 at this month ).
However , to day the trigger didn’t work from 6 AM to 12 PM.
I wana to ask :why the trigger in orchestrator sometime it work ,some time it’s stop (at least, this problems happended 2 times ) .
I’m using UIpath studio community edition.If i want use UIpath orchestrator service in the most stable way.
How much money I have to pay . Please give me about other price edition of UIpath . Thanks in advances.
Infor me my email.

Hello @Ba_Nguyen_Van!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

Hi @Ba_Nguyen_Van,
It’s not about the money. Paid version of our products let you have more robots, more functions and features as well as Orchestrator on premise if you would like. I would rather ask you to show us the configuration for the robot/task you have. Maybe this way we will figure our why your trigger is not working. And please remember that if you are using community edition you computer and user under which you have deployed the robot need to be logged in and fully functional for Orchestrator to be able to run the trigger and automation.