Ui Path 2019.8.0 version gets hanged after update

After updating the UI Path to lateat version 2019.8.0 most of my program have stopped working. They are not identifying the elements and either the error/failure message is thrown. The program simply gets stuck at one point.
For Desktop recording and Citrix recording the system gets hanged abruptly after which i have to close uipath from task bar.
I have installed all dependencies still facing issues.
Can anyone suggest on this?

Fine
is the property of the activities changed after upgrading
kindly check once, i hope it wont be modified on upgrading
–well if possible can i have a scenario that you were facing with issue after upgrading
Cheers @AMRUTA_RS

Hey @AMRUTA_RS

May I know the exact errors that you are getting? You can check for all the errors by clicking on the validate all option on the top ribbon of studio. The errors will be listed under the errors panel.

After the update of 2019.8 there were few bugs around excel application scope and computer vision. Can’t remember any other issue… so if you could share the errors you get, we might be able to give you some solutions as there were lot of posts created around the bugs caused after 2019.8 update

1 Like

output.pdf (27.6 KB)

I am getting this error after i access my uipath program in the new version 2019.8.0.
If i do Desktop recording and Citrix recording the system gets hanged abruptly after which i have to close uipath from task bar.

I am getting this error after i access my uipath program in the new version 2019.8.0.
If i do Desktop recording and Citrix recording the system gets hanged abruptly after which i have to close uipath from task bar.output.pdf (27.6 KB)

@loginerror could you help in this issue

Hi @AMRUTA_RS

It looks like your installation got corrupted. Please reinstall Studio from the latest 2019.8 installer following this guide:

Please make sure to delete all folders as indicated (make backups when mentioned as well, of course).

@loginerror
Thanks for the reply. I followed the above mentioned steps still got the same errors. In addition the project which i made was working properly in last version properly. In this version it has stopped working. I have valided the project and got some errors. Mostly the Image related functionality is not working.output-12Sep - Notepad.pdf (39.8 KB)

Attaching the file.
Attaching both the files.
The one which i got while i uploaded program in new version. The second i got after validating the program

I would start by trying out if new, empty project gives no issues.

If it works correctly, I would install the same dependencies as in your current project and see if it works then.

If this works, I would start copy-pasting chunks of the old project in that new project to see the point at which it breaks.

From the looks of it, some package feeds are not available for your current project.