Typing Comment in Update Work items

Hello,

I’m doing generate yearly report assignment and have a problem. Everything is fine until update workitems. After clicking update work item, it must type id (that i got from upload yearly report sequence with get full text) into comment section. but it didnt. It continues with no error. I tryed in other sequence but i used notepad to check if it types. It worked. I used write line to check if there any mistake to get id but it seems perfect. I dont know what else i can do.

Hi @Oguzhan_Celik

On Update work items Page use attach browser activity and then use Type into activity
With the Properties Click before typing Checked!

Regards

1 Like

Can you please check the variables and arguments which you have passed, in main workflow along with system1_uploadyearly report

1 Like

@pravin_calvin i already used attach window for that. i will try attach browser.
@nagini.pragna yes i thoght that too and checked but there is nothing i have passed.

Hi @Oguzhan_Celik

Give a try with attach browser!

As you see of the click operation performed any where outside the screen it closes the Update Page!

Regards

it did not work too. It’s so annoying. it works another sequence but it does not work in project. so confusing.

Hi @Oguzhan_Celik

Try using delay and wait for ready to complete and Time Out milliesecond properties !

Just Run the process in debug mode where it got exactly stucks!

Regards

i tryed to type id into notepad in system1_uploadyearlyreport. it typed but than i tryed in system1_updateworkitem sequence it didnt type to notepad. It seems the problem is arguments and variables as you said but i cannot see where the problem is.

My out_uploadid is in. It must be out. Sorry to ask this simple problem… :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.