Type into 'INPUT gbqfq' : One or more errors occurred

uiautomation
studio

Hi there,

I am recording Google Finance page. My recording sequence seems fine however it seems it is not targeting the buttons when I click. Here my screen looks like;

When I run it, it gives me this error " Type into ‘INPUT gbqfq’ : One or more errors occurred." Any idea about how to fix this? I am using trial version.

Opening a URL at the TIME Loading Issues

Can you expand SeeDetails and send that screenshot?

Sure. Thanks for checking!

Not exactly sure may be the page is not completely loaded yet.

Can you change wait for ready property to COMPLETE

Vvaidya thank you very much. Where is that property do you think?

I am adding the file:
Main.xaml (13.5 KB)

Sorry can’t check the code right now. But it should be in the properties of type into.

Target.WaitForReady

Before performing the actions, wait for the target to become ready. The following options are available: None - does not wait for the target to be ready; Interactive - waits until only a part of the app is loaded; Complete - waits for the entire app to be loaded.

No worries. Thanks for checking!

I found it. It was already complete.

Did you figure out the reason? If not , share your xaml will look into it when I get a chance or someone else will assist.

I couldn’t. I added xaml in my previous post. Thanks for asking!

I think there is issue with your browser… you have recorded first part on Chrome and later part of IE.

Record everything on IE and it should work fine…

Hey Ashish thank you very much. After many trial we figured settings are not working well in Chorome. As you said everything works well on IE.