Type Into 'File name': Desktop has been disconnected while performing UI actions

Hello everyone,
Why i am getting this error ?

I am not using my automation in any VMs, noone has taken RDP to the robot pc,
But why am i frequently getting this error ?
All the solution in this forum is vague, not matching with my current problem.

Is there any experts ? who can solve this problem ?

@prabin_chand1,

It could be an issue with your UiPath Studio version and the package version you are using. Try to update the packages under Manage package and then check once.

It works like automation runs smoothly for 4-5 days then suddenly next day this error occurs, again next day it runs smoothly.

@prabin_chand1,

If you are running continuously without closing and re-launching your target application this may happen, also try to update the package you are using. At frequent interval close and open the target application.

no the process is not closing and opening application frequently, it is only used once to open website, without having retry mechanism.
But I am getting this error, why

@prabin_chand1,

It depends on the application memory managements, it would be better if you close and re-open for certain count of transactions.

@prabin_chand1

Can you explain your setup…are you using a physical machien?

Is it available all the time? While running is the screen getting locked?

More details would help here

Cheers

Yes, it is in physical machine, it is running all the times

@prabin_chand1

Are the services up and running when the error occurs?

Cheers

yes, screen is locked coz my robot is unattended.
Which service should i check ?

@prabin_chand1

1. Is the robot installed in service mode?
  2. the service to check would be UiPath.servicehost
  3. Is the machine having password ? Or is it having finger print access or pin to login? If the second then we have to disable those…but i dont think this is the case as you see it is able to login
  4. I beleive because the screen is locked bot is unable to interact…can you try to disable screenlock forever and sleep for ever and try if that helps

Sleep is more important because may be the laptop is going into sleep while bot is working as mostly you would have used simulate so no movement so laptop automatically migh tgo to sleep if not set

Cheers