Since yesterday I noticed that the standard login routine into ACME System 1 training website has stopped working inthe Chrome browser. It is very simple workflow, similar to the Assignment 1 or 2 in the Advanced training.
First time Type into email works fine in 75% cases however the second time in the same workflow (after log out and close Chrome) it doesn’t work at all 100%.
It is timeout error. Sometimes attach browser also stops working. Can anyone explain what is going on ? The day before yesterday there was no problem. I have Chrome UI Path Web Automation extension installed and enabled with no limitaiton.
Please see the workflow attached.System1Login.xaml (16.3 KB)
I have the same problem. When i start the proces from the machine it works, but if i start the proces from orchistrator, it times out when doing first activity in Chrome.
Use navigate to activity and then inside attach browser place your activities.
Thank you. I’m slightly confused about the sequence of the activities. Do I understand this is the right one:
- Open Chrome Browser (URL), “New session” checked
- Navigate to (URL)
- Attach browser
- Type Into
I have tried it and it works !
However the trick is to pass the UIBrowser variable output in the Open Browser activity.
As long as I pass it via the arguments in my workflows it all works stable.
I did not use this variable before and just indicated the element on the screen which proved to be not 100% stable.
Okay, cool !!