Type into activity problem

Hi,
I am trying to fetch user details from a csv file with 5 clients and type these details into a form. The user details required are First Name, Last name, Phone and Email.Now, I am getting problem in typing the first name. For some of the clients, their first name gets entered into the form while the robot skips first name for some clients and types in rest of the details. This is happening for different clients in each operation. Can anyone suggest me a solution please. Thanks.

@suwalruchan365

Hi,

I think you can try to use set to clip board activity, paste and tab key if possible (send hot key or something other) because type into is sometime unreliable.

Rgds,
J,

1 Like

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. But I have never used Set to Clipboard activity before. I tried cheking it over internet on how to use it but could not get a good idea on implementing it. Can you please give me some ideas on implementing it in order to type a value in input field in the form please. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

@suwalruchan365
This is sample how to use set to clip board. I think this is best way to input something text.
test9.xaml (7.3 KB)

Rgds,
J,

1 Like