Type assign issue

Hi Guys,

Am facing a small issue with assign syntax. am trying to perform same assign in below screenshot

but <> are causing me issues because of syntax.

any idea how to perform this :slight_smile:

Regards
Roshan

@unknownay So the Style of code you are using is the c#, but UiPath accepts vb.net style of code. Hence if you know the Syntax of vb.net it would be applied here. I guess you could change it to the below expression and check if it works.

Also I would like to know what is the type of slidePart if the expression still gives out error.

Try this:
slidePart.Slide.Descendants(Of DocumentFormat.OpenXml.Drawing.Table)

1 Like

Hi @supermanPunch

Thank you it worked :slight_smile:

Regards
Roshan

1 Like

Hi @supermanPunch

Just one more format i need

new A.RunProperties() { Language = “en-US”, AlternativeLanguage = “zh-CN”, Dirty = false }

how can i add this in uipath studio

@unknownay I don’t think this is Possible. But I’ll need to know the type of A to check if we can reproduce it in Studio

A is of type DocumentFormat.OpenXml.Drawing

You might need to install DocumentFormat.OpenXml package and import this namespace

1 Like

@unknownay Can you provide the code How it is being used. I don’t think we can use a new instance with an already created variable if I’m not wrong.

@unknownay And if you already have the whole code in c# you might want to take a look at Invoke Code Activity, where you can execute c# codes.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.