Two robots on the same user in the same orchestrator of Apollo Design layout in community edition

Hello,

I have created one RPA process and I have scheduled the RPA bot as a time trigger. And I have used a queue for the data process. Now, I have two machines VM(Virtual machine) and Local machine, and the requirement is to connect these two machines for the same user in the same orchestrator and RPA is running parallelly into two machines as a single queue. For example, there are 50 records in the queue so RPA divides the data into two machines as 25 and RPA running parallel on two machines.

When I am trying to connect these two machines on the same orchestrator but only one machine is showing the connected, licensed and the other is connected but showing unlicensed.

So how we can connect two different machines on the same user in the same orchestrator of Apollo Design layout in Community edition?

Thank you.

There are no issues with running concurrent Jobs for the same process and/or queue if that is how your flow is designed to handle.

I’m guessing you are using Attended Type Robots (Studio or Attended) currently. The first Robot to connect to orchestrator will be issued the license. You will either need to create a secondary user for the other machine or modify your user for an Unattended Robot in the user configuration.

I would recommend Unattended Robot if that is the intent. Note however with Community you only get 1 Unattended Runtime.