This is the current issue I am facing with the bot that has been recently moved into production.
About the Bot
- This is a modified REFrameWork bot and is on an unattended machine.
- The development and production environment are similar.
- There is no retry enabled anywhere.
About the Process
- The process starts with logging into IBM Sterling gateway in IE, login with with user1 credentials and enter the details. click a button to get the save prompt
- Download report 1 by clicking save in the prompt that appears in the bottom
- log out and close the browser
- Repeat steps 1-3 with user2 credentials to download report 2.
- The reports are processed to give a consolidated excel sheet that is mailed to the client
Issue when triggered from the orchestrator
- The bot works till getting the save prompt.
- Then there is a new browser window with the same user credentials .
As part of troubleshooting the bot was triggered from the bot tray in the prod machine itself to see if this is happening again. But it is not happening when the process is triggered from the tray. This is happening from the orchestrator alone.
I am not sure where this is going wrong. Any kind of help will be appriciated.