Twilio Integration With Uipath

Hi Folks,

Greetings for the day!

1. I have been integrated twilio with uipath for whatsapp messages.
  2. when i send whatsapp message for particular number, uipath bot has to trigger
  3. uipath bot is triggering but very delay some times instantly trigger sometimes after3-4 minutes triggers
    4 what could be the reason for delay trigger?

Could any one help me to understand this

Thanks
regards
Govardhan

1 Like

Hi Govardhan,

If you’re using the Trigger feature in UiPath Integrations, this operation has a polling interval of up to 5 minutes meaning it can take anywhere from 1 second to 5 minutes to execute.

If you need to get around this limitation you could (try) configuring a webhook from Twilio that calls the Orchestrator API to initiate a job.

Are you using Integration Service or another method to connect?

Thanks,

David

2 Likes

Hello @GovardhanReddy ,

I agree with @Krollythegoalie . There is one more option, you can try.

Create a web-studio cloud automation with HTTPS request and call the method as required Get/Post by using HTTPS activity so you can easily send Twilio message. This will be much faster.

Note - Web studio is still in to preview mode.

Thanks,
Arvind

1 Like

Hey @GovardhanReddy

Are you using queue trigger for this ?

Thanks
#nK

Great Thanks for letting me know this

have great day

Ok thanks bro

Cheers day

Not Queue bases using orchestrator integration service i am triggering

1 Like

Integration Service

Hey @GovardhanReddy

Okay got it.

So you mean to say when the event occurs the integration takes time to trigger ?

Thanks
#nK

Absolutely correct as @Krollythegoalie says it takes up to 5 minutes anytime uipath is triggering and also bot is triggering twice every time i send whatsapp message

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.