Tutorial on UiPath Chatbot Connector

So I removed all machines and environments and started from scratch.
I create a new machine at cloud.uipath.com and copied the machine key. I added this to UiPath robot and it says connected.
I created a new unattended robot at cloud.uipath.com as per the screenshot.
I published my workflow to Orchstrator.
I created a new process. I select my package, environment and set job priority to normal.
At this point the only Robot is the unattended robot and it says ‘Disconnected’. If i then go to the chat.uipath.com and launch i get the same thing. There is no movement in the Robot tray at all.
My studio version is Studio Pro 2020.4.1 Community license EXE installer. I can also see i have UiPath Robot 2020.4.1 and UiPath Assistant 20.4.1. They both show as connected, licensed.
The status of job is as previous posts.
I think I am missing something regarding the unattended robot or process creation. It does seem like job/process is starting but can’t allocate a robot.
Thoughts?

1 Like

Did u assign an environment to the robot? Also did you gave your domain/username and password like I suggested above?

2 Likes

Yes I have done both of those things. I guess I am missing something with all of it and using unattended robot. Could someone share the xaml is possible to ensure I have it correct anyway?

1 Like

while changing robot to unattended whether you have given any password for that before saving?? It might works

2 Likes

@Lahiru.Fernando
Can you please tell me why the connect option is not showing as it was there previously while working.

1 Like

@sanika.dhar well it’s tricky you know. Even I was confused for some time. What you can do is go to the Folder tab where it’s default written. Press TAB on keyboard and you will see the connect option. :relaxed:

1 Like

Hi @sanika.dhar

It gets disabled when some of the values you provided are not correct. So check again the parameters you provided and make sure you copied and pasted the accurate values that it is expecting.

Hope it helps…

Let me know if it still doesn’t work…

1 Like

@Lahiru.Fernando since they updated this the UI is little shaken. Even though you have wrong credentials you can still se connect tab but it would be inaccessible.

1 Like

oh okay… Didn’t check the interface for some time now… :thinking:

1 Like

Thank you so much it worked

1 Like

but again for dialogflow agent facing the same problem

1 Like

@ashishsinha1504 can you help me out.

1 Like

What happened exactly? Fill all the details then use tab.

1 Like

here the tab is not working

1 Like

All the values are correctly provded.

1 Like

I am able to see.

1 Like

Mine is still same

1 Like

Hide the taskbar maybe then you will see it

2 Likes

Thanks ,Got it :grinning:

1 Like

@Lahiru.Fernando I want to call Uipath process multiple times from Chatbot.
For first time I want to have a list of items.
Second time If user select an item from the list I want to get the price of it. and so on…
How can i achieve this with single process. Please help me on this.