Trying to scrape the contents of a radio button selection

I’m creating an automation at work where a bot will scrape the personal data of applicants from a desktop application and enter this data into an online form. I’ve been successful in scraping all the pertinent data (using the Get Text activity) except for the gender selection which is made up of radio buttons. I would need the automation to read the scraped gender selection and enter this data on the online form. Which activity can I use to get this done? Thanks.

@ivette_lugo
Radio buttons will have value field in the backend which can be obtained by using get attribute on the radio button…it would be like yes or no or 1 and 0 or male or female …accordingly determine if its male or female and then can use in the further process

Hope this helps

Cheers

Thank you so much. I’m fairly new at UiPath. Can you include screen prints? Thanks again.

@ivette_lugo

to find which attribute to use …check the ui explorer and find it… mostly its the value field only

Hope this helps

Cheers

Thank again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.