Trying to install Community Edition after removing client with a trial license

studio
license

I had a trial license of UiPath installed, but I could not get orchestrator to install on my Windows 10 Pro system.
I uninstalled it and tried to install the community edition, so I could run the CE orchestrator, I am still working on my first workflow.
The Community Edition will not install, I get the following message:

Activation failed with error: 0
Error description: No Error
License status: Device ID already activated, trial not allowed after code activation

Device ID: 8cU0gF76RHPgS5z70cV2
Computer: DESKTOP-59NV28P
User Name: mike

Can anyone help me please?

Mike T

Hi!
This error message occurs if it was previously activated with a key. So you can’t go back to Community Edition. Contact the support team to get a trial extension/reset or invalidate that license key.

Thank you for the quick response

Mike T

Any idea on how long it will take to get a response from the Help Desk, raised a request on Wednesday. The site says most questions are answered in a few hours but it can take up to 5 business days?

Mike T

Hi @miket5,

Did you get a solution for this from help desk team.

Regards,
Srinath

Hi I am facing the same problem. I need to reinstall the community version after using the trial version. I have raised a Service ticket - Licensing with the Technical Support. Any idea on how long do they take to respond?

Hi shrutisankolli16, did you get it resolved?
I am also facing same issue and want to start using Community edition at the earliest after trial version is over.
Thanks