Trying to compare the data from one data row to the other datarow in same DataTable

Hello Everyone

I am trying to compare data from one datarow to other data row in the same excel and if it matches then I want to perform some actions using those particular data retrieved from both the rows and write them in another excel.

And if there is like an Idle data, then the then need to perform another workflow.

To-do:
1. if PY type amount matches with the DR type amount; eg. 1379,79 is matching with the -1379,79. We have to save these value in separate variables and write in another excel file.
2. If the value is Idle like -1576503,47(This value can be of any type PY or DR), then we need to perform another set of instruction.

Excel file is provided below:

EXPORT3.XLSX (9.9 KB)

Can anyone help me?

@Palaniyappan
@ImPratham45

@anyone

Thanks & Regards
Aryan

Cheers

@AryanSingh Check This if this is what you needed SplitDatatableAndCheck.zip (15.1 KB)

1 Like

@supermanPunch

Ok brother, thanks.

Let me try.

Cheers
Aryan

@supermanPunch

Hi brother, I have tried the workflow but its a step in the right direction but I need a little more guidance.

I am trying to this in the workflow.

Equal values will be adjacent to each other in new excel. How to take both the positive and negative values.

and then there is one value remaining, I want to get that value separately. how can I do that, without taking any other values?

Please check the screenshot for better understanding.
If there is any particular thing you don’t understand please tell me. I will try to explain it.

Thanks
Aryan

@AryanSingh Can you tell me What are the headers of the Resultant Excel? Also What would you want to do with the remaining value ?

@supermanPunch

epml, payment and debit, these are just examples but you can take them this way for, I will modify them on my end.

Please find the result file : Results1.xlsx (8.5 KB)

Thanks
Aryan

@AryanSingh What do you want to do with the remaining value?

@AryanSingh Check this SplitDatatableAndCheck.zip (15.1 KB)

1 Like

@supermanPunch

That’s like an exceptional case, if there is an idle value present then I need to add a row just before the total in the result sheet and add that value in the Debit column since its negative**(Only in case of DR)**.

Thanks
Aryan

@AryanSingh Can you Show me a Sample Output for the Values present :sweat_smile:

@supermanPunch

Sure why not!!
Just give me few minutes.

thanks
Aryan

@supermanPunch

Please find the screenshot and the result excel file.

Result.xlsx (10.1 KB)

Thanks
Aryan

@AryanSingh I didnt complete it properly to the required format :sweat_smile: , If you already downloaded the File, Check it , else I’ll try to complete it to the required Output Format and Upload it here

@supermanPunch

Sorry, brother, was not able to download! :expressionless:

@AryanSingh Check This, This seems to be right :sweat_smile: SplitDatatableAndCheck.zip (15.9 KB)

1 Like

@supermanPunch

Ok. Let me check.

Cheers
Aryan

@supermanPunch

Sorry brother, I was checking it, but I cannot build a data table from my side, There is a final excel where I have write these values individually depending on the situations. (“Using the write cell activity”)

But the columns and row are dynamic in nature!

this is the main result file. I will be writing the individual values of similar positive and negative values in the Payments and Invoiced Column just before the *"Total due from " column

Please check.

P.S. I want to save these values variable so that I can use these values.

Thanks
Aryan

@AryanSingh Will the Final Excel have Values already Present? Also What is meant by Columns and Rows are dynamic in Nature :sweat_smile:

@supermanPunch

I am sorry, I might have confused you,

I am just trying to retrieve the same positive and negative value from the export file at the same time and write them in the excel directly (without using the result excel in datatable form due to format changing issues!)

And if there is an idle value of DR type then need retrieve it separately in other variable.

Thanks
Aryan

@supermanPunch

This is a monthly process so 2 columns will be added every month, that’s why the column name and index will be different every time, that problem of calculating the dynamic index for row and column is already resolved from my side. That is why I said that column and row are dynamic.

Final excel will have value, yes but the target column and row will be empty. Hope this clear the doubt.

Thanks
Aryan