Try-Catch with browser activity, is not working

Hello everyone! My first question in the blog, hope it’s not so basic to make it boring!

I’m experiencing the following problem using a Sequence that works perfectly fine, but I want it that when there’s an error, to simply jump to catch activity (i want it to be “close application (the browser)” and as it’s in a flowchart, to restart to the first step

This is the flowchart

And this is the 3rd step, where I want it to have the Try Catch, if error found, go to catch activity

I receive the following error though,

“RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: —> RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst(UiFindScope scope,
String nodeID)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.FindFirst(FindScope scope,
Selector selector,
IPlaceholderResolver placeholderResolver)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at System.Activities.Statements.Throw.Execute(CodeActivityContext context)
at System.Activities.CodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance,
ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager,
Location resultLocation)”

And of course, it does not go to the “Finally” activity, which is simply writing a line in the output

Did anyone experience this? Found any solution?

In Catches, the “System.Exception” Exception will catch any error that occurs in the Try.

Are you positive the error is occurring in the try catch? You can go into debug mode, 4x speed to highlight the activity it is currently executing