Try catch specific text, then read text, exit window and continue

Basically, every activity that I have in my project has a chance of throwing an error (The error is that a different window pops ups that looks like this)

I would love that try catch would find the “Warehause…” text, because on every error it’s always the same, then reads the text that is presented, writes an email with it and repeats the last activity it’s been on. Is it possible, and if so, how?

HI @Povilas_Jonikas

You can use text exist activity to check if the Warehouse is available in the popup

If yes use screen scrapping in the popup and get theerror test text and then use that variable in the email body field

Regards
Sudharsan

1 Like

Thanks for the response. But I still have a question. Should I put the activities you just listed into the “catch” part of the “try catch” activity?

@Povilas_Jonikas Yes ,you should put it in catch block and send an email

1 Like

Thanks guys, I’ll try my best and let you know

Ok guys, I think I did it. But wanted to ask one more question. Lets say in the “Try” section I get an error, then the “Catch” section activities run, and after them, they return automatically to “Try” block again?

Hi @Povilas_Jonikas ,

It wouldn’t return to the Try part again unless there is a looping mechanism involved.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.