How to check if the Silverlight Extension has been correctly installed?
- Uninstall Microsoft Silverlight from Control Panel
- Confirm with a Demo Link (https://demos.telerik.com/silverlight/#DataForm/FirstLook) that Silverlight Runtime is no longer installed.
- Install the latest Silverlight Developer Runtime (5.1.50918.0 as of 1/8/2020 ):
- Close all Silverlight pages
- Go in Studio → Tools → Silverlight Extension
If there are still issues with extension installation, check also:
- Confirm existence of:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.50918.0\agcore.debug.dll
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.50918.0\dbgshim.dll
- Uncheck “Read only” attribute of (right click -> Properties -> “General” tab)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.50918.0\Sistem.Windows.ni.dll
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.50918.0\Sistem.Windows.dll
- Confirm content of C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.50918.0\Sistem.Windows.ini , the values GenerateTrackingInfo=1 and AllowOptimize=0 should be noticed by opening it with Notepad
- Confirm registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Deskover\UiPath has SLInstalled value 1