UiPath.Core.ElementOperationException: Timeout reached. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Timeout reached.
The error "Timeout reached" occurs when the robot is waiting for some elements to come on the screen and the element is not available on the screen even after the 30sec(default). It might be possible that though the visuals of the elements are available but the background code of the element is not fully loaded in the system.
Please follow the below approach:
- You can increase the time out amount in the field "Timeout".
- Use the activity "Element Exists" before performing the specific action on the element (like Click) so that you get to know whether the robot is able to detect the element or not.
- If you are using some activity that has the property of "WaitForReady", then try with the setting of "None / COMPLETE".
- Use the "Retry" activity to retry the automation in case it fails.
- Please check the sendwindowMessages/ SimulateClick option in properties panel & Verify :
- Use the activity "Take Screenshot" + "Save Image" to capture the image of the screen.
In this way, you can visualize what the state of the screen was when the failure occurred i.e in case there were any system Pop-Ups which were not expected etc.
- As you are running the robot in unattended mode. Please set the value of "LoginToConsole" to "false" and apply the resolution settings.
The Resolution settings can be done in the Runtime window which is attached below.
Or change the %ProgramData%\UiPath\UiPath.settings file in Robot machine.
Use the below link to make the changes.