Triggering start

I am trying to trigger or start an action when some changes in the database are performed. The action can be sending mails about the update of the database. How to trigger the start when changes are done to any database?
Can anyone please help me?

Regards
Suravi

1 Like

Hi @sushree.suravibuyan,

There is no direct trigger option from database, however you can design your workflow in such a way that every 5 mins ( or more, depends on Process), robot will check the database change and if the change happened it will send an email or do respective activities else it will just wait for 5 minutes and repeat the activity again.

Regards,
V

Thanks @Vikas.Jain for your suggestion.

Regards
Sushree Suravi

Hi Vikas,

Can you please give a brief idea if we can use delay activity to perform this task?

Regards
Sushree Suravi

Yup, Delay and a loop (do-while or decision block)

As Cosin Suggested,
You need to use do while loop and after/before the loop start put a delay.
Please create a workflow and try and if you get any issues you can upload the workflow here and we can guide you further.

Regards,
V

Hi Vikas,

Is there any way we can maintain logs of any changes to the database and check with log files if any changes happened and then start a task scheduler to run a uipath robot .

Thanks and regards
Sushree Suravi

@Vikas.Jain hello , i see you say somthing about loop with trigger i can not do it in my workflow as tried that in different ways, can you check it pleas ?
check if new.xaml (15.9 KB)